Bookkeeping Services, Oceanside and San Diedo CA
Accounting & Finance Services (AFS) is owned and managed by Deidre Loeb Espinoza.
Prior to establishing AFS, Deidre worked at a publicly held company within the beauty industry for over 17 years in various positions within accounting and finance.
During the last eight years, Deidre’s position as the financial controller involved leading the accounting and finance team of more than 20 employees. She was directly responsible for the overall financials for a business unit with more than $125 million in net revenue.
AFS was established in early 2014 with an aspiration to use our team of consultant's expertise to assist local businesses with their accounting and finance needs. Our goal is to help clients promote business growth and maximize profits.
At AFS, our staff of professional consultants has more than 20 years of experience each and holds degrees in accounting and/or business management. Our consultant's experience include working in positions ranging from controller, director of finance to staff accountant in both the private and public sectors at companies ranging between $100,000 to $750 million in gross profits.
Consultant qualifications include:
- Assist with system implementation transitions
- Audit preparation
- Bookkeeping (A/P, A/R, P/R, bank reconciliations)
- Create cross-functional synergies
- Create individual and group bonus plans to create accountability and shared targets to maximize profits
- Develop plans to reduce costs
- Financial presentations
- Financial reporting and analysis (profit and loss, balance sheets, cash glow, KPIs, dashboard, ad-hoc reporting)
- Forecast sales by product/brand/SKU
- Manage excess, obsolete and slow moving inventory
- Monthly, quarterly and year end general ledger closings
- Preparing financial budgets and forecasts